måndag 3 september 2007

A bright light

"What would you do if your friend was gone tomorrow and you never told them how you felt? So, I just wanna say, you are special to me and you´ve made a difference in my life. I look up to you, respect you and cherish you. It doesn´t matter how often I talk to you or how close we are. I want you to know I haven´t forgot you. You are a frined worth keeping<3"

I got this sms from an old friend today, totally unexpected.. And it really made my day!
Thank you, and just so you know.. I haven´t forgot you either. I just don´t have the time right now for taking back what we once had.. But friends always stay friends right? Our time is coming! <3

But of course I miss you!

Thanks again!

And to all who reads this, why not do the same thing as my old friend, and I promise you that you will get something good out of it yourself!

Spread Happiness!

/E

Inga kommentarer: